Humanity is increasingly turning towards more technology advances and the speed of the modern-life style is faster than ever. It seems that more and more we are unable to sustain stability. And we’re dealing not only with our own individual difficulties but also our society faces environmental, political, social, economical, physical and relational challenges.
In order to cope with the rapid changes and the stressors a big counterbalance is needed to shift our vision, our values and our focus on what really matters to create more human connection, to re-learn listening the wisdom of the body-mind, finding sustainable solutions for development, etc.
And a very important step into this process is bringing awareness, education and practical tools to the resolution of trauma as a root cause of suffering, conflict and consciousness crisis.
TouchStudio is a soulful company that works with body oriented therapy for trauma resolution. It is inspired in core values like love, integrity and a deep commitment to support and educate people to reconnect with their intrinsic capacity to recover and heal. And so, people can find not only a profound sense of life purpose and fulfilment but becoming a positive inspiration for others as well.
Individual therapy and group activities have solid pillars on methods like Somatic Experiencing©, Integral Somatic Psychology©, the Learning Love Work©, Body Oriented Techniques and Osho Active Meditations©.
- Counselling for treatment and prevention of Chronic Stress
- Body Oriented Trauma Therapy - Somatic Experiencing (Peter A. Levine) and Integral Somatic Psychology©.
- Relaxation Therapy and Somatic Meditations - breathing and bodily sensorial techniques
- The Learning Love Work – inner child work , co-dependency, conscious relating, compassionate heartfulness and psychoeducation.
- Bodywork - exclusive for clients with a larger trajectory in TouchStudio.
- Osho Active meditations - in group settings exclusive for clients of TouchStudio
People who have the interest in working the following themes:
- Anxiety & Depression: panic attacks, anger management, low self-esteem, mood swings, social anxiety, self-destructive behaviour, eating disorders,
- Loss and Trauma: bereavement, bullying, shock and abandonment issues, emotional and sexual abuse, falls and car accidents, pre and post operatory interventions, victim of natural disasters, war victims, PTSD.
- Relationship difficulties: relationship breakdown/breakup, loneliness, sexual identity, chronic shame and vulnerability, problems in setting limits or opening to a new partner.
- Work & Career: Chronic Stress, anxiety and Burn-out related to work
- Spirituality: Finding a deeper purpose of life or soul mission
What happens at the first appointment for therapy?
When booking a session you will be sent by email an intake questionnaire that you need to print, fill in by hand and bring to our first meeting.
This initial consultation session is an opportunity for us to meet. We will explore your therapeutic intentions and how is best to progress by building up resources and if I could be of help to you and then deciding if we can work together.
In this session we will also agree our therapeutic contract including regular meeting times and the fee.
It is also an opportunity for me to answer any questions or concerns you may have about the process of therapy or counselling. My approach is short term.
Making an Appointment for therapy
To arrange an initial appointment please email me at
Alternatively, you may phone me on +32 (0)484.713.900.
If I cannot take your call, you can leave a message with your phone number and I will get back to you at the earliest opportunity. All calls and e-mails are treated confidentially.
Address in Antwerp is: Mechelsesteenweg 156, 2018 Antwerp.
Address in Ghent is: Rijshoutstraat 70, 9032 Wondelgem.
It is possible that you may need to cancel or postpone your appointment and that is fine, however we would like you to do at least 24 hours in advance.
When you cancel the same day we ask you 50% of the session’s price as cancellation fee. If you don’t inform at all, we will ask you the complete amount.
The Learning Love Institute, USA
TouchStudio is certified by the Learning Love Institute, USA to offer its method. This work consists of individual therapy based on learning compassion and meditative heartfulness, inner child work and counselling for conscious relating. It educates people to understand why traumatic patterns occurs in relationships and offers alternatives that open a doorway to depth, commitment and secure attachment.
Are you curious? Read more on: www.learningloveinstitute.com
The Somatic Experiencing Trauma Institute (SETI)
Somatic Experiencing is the body oriented method for trauma resolution created by Peter A. Levine that is based in more than 40 years of research and clinical application. The Somatic Experiencing Trauma Institute’ (before Foundation of Human Enrichment) -a non profit organization is based in Colorado, USA and it is dedicated to resolve trauma worldwide. Their experienced teachers inspire an international network of therapists that are committed to aid trauma victims or communities in need. At European level all the organizers, trainers, assistants and SEP’s are registered in “The European Association of Somatic Experiencing”
Interested to learn this method? Read more on: www.traumahealing.org
TouchStudio is registered as an information center by the worldwide network of Osho global connections and it’s purpose is to facilitate a solid understanding on the different techniques that lead to inner silence and meditation.
Visit their page: www.osho.com